¿Are you looking for a refreshing and delicious cocktail to enjoy at home?, then the Machu Picchu cocktail is for you, this cocktail is ideal for young and old. Learn how to prepare this delicious drink, with or without alcohol, and surprise your guests with an authentic Peruvian drink, don’t wait any longer and discover the flavor of our land in every sip!
Ingredients of the Machu Picchu Cocktail
- ½ ounce of pisco quebranta
- ½ ounce of mint liqueur
- ½ ounce of grenadine
- orange juice
- ice cubes
How to prepare the Machu Picchu Cocktail?
- In a pitcher, mix ½ of pisco and ½ of mint liqueur and set aside.
- In a glass, preferably a long one, add ice cubes until the glass is full then add ½ ounce of grenadine.
- Now add the orange juice gently so as not to combine the ingredients until 3/4 of the glass.
- Finally gently add the mix of pisco and mint, add garnish.
Origin of Machu Picchu Cocktail
¿Did you know that the Machu Picchu Cocktail was created in honor of one of the wonders of the world?